Having built a tight community of global freelance recruiters over the past year or so leads to a ‘no brainer’ for us – leveraging the power of crowdsourcing talent from diverse recruiters all over the world. Why does it work? What’s the magic?
Well besides the obvious ‘two heads are better than one’, diverse inputs drive superior solutions! We use smart dispatching of our jobs to ensure that we have recruiters from every part of the globe sourcing for your new talent.
- Domain Experts
With a combination of recruiters & domain experts, we’re a solid choice to help you hire the best! Domain experts help filter through the crowdsourced profiles to select only the top-tier prospective candidates.
It’s one thing to get the requirements right but it’s even better when you have an expert with several years of experience within that domain filtering your possible candidates.
- Technology with a ‘human touch’
Visage- an online hiring platform to put simply. But we have mastered the art of the perfect combination of AI and ‘the human touch’
Your entire recruitment experience is fast, online and high quality. You can trust us to be there every step of the process.
A diverse workplace supports greater creativity, productivity, and innovation. This is why diversity is important for businesses.
Our growing community of international recruiters allows for a greater and more diverse reach of potential candidates to create a strong pipeline with underrepresented groups based on gender, ethnicity and veteran statuses.
The role of successful employers is to be inclusive. The role of Visage is to provide the diverse pipeline!
- A kick ass team!
Not only do we promote diversity in your workplace but also in our workplace. As a diverse team, we are driven and steered in the right direction for success. Building your team for success is the first step to ensuring your clients are successful. We promote our team members to grow and experiment and discover their passion. This leads to a team dedicated to finding you your next team member.
Jeanita Artz – Crossfit Ninja and Product Queen
Visage is extra proud to celebrate International Women’s Day this year with the introduction of our new Diversity service offering. Creativity, productivity, innovation and, in turn, greater success comes from a diverse workplace. It is our mission to help our client’s foster diverse and inclusive teams within their organizations.
Learn more about our mission at: https://visage.jobs/diversity.html
It’s no secret, finding a good developer is a heck of a complicated and tedious task. When we raised our last round, I found myself in the situation of using our own platform to find a kickass lead developer with a very short timing. Although I built the platform from scratch, I only relied on metrics and users feedback to know if it was any good… Not only I found a great engineer but I nailed the hiring in 3 weeks.
Here is my use case on how our developer search went and what made it successful.
Numbers, numbers everywhere
First of all, I registered as an employer on our own platform. I posted a job in minutes like on any job board (but it is not). I did two important things though:
- In the job description talked only about our values, the challenges we want to overcome and the perks of working with us IN THAT ORDER
- I answered to very specific questions of what would be the ideal candidate. I needed a kickass lead developer used to work with the classic MEAN stack, a quick learner, a great team player etc. I am synthesising but it was way more specific than that, I know I could afford it because Visage was gonna look at hundreds of candidates for me.
- I was provided with 10 developer profiles as a sample. Some were OK some were not, took me 10 minutes to approve the 4 I liked out of the sample to clarify my search.
Here is what I saw 48 hours after :
- 9 recruiters submitted candidates on my job opening
- 248 profiles were submitted by our freelance recruiters
- 63 profiles were approved by an actual developer for my job opening
All these 63 perfect fit were provided with a “call for interview” email that I previously prepared specifically for them. In the meantime, I was able to review their profile on the app. Here is how the email campaign went:
After gathering their commitment, the app automatically provided me with the best 15 interested and suitable candidates, I interviewed 10 of them. The most difficult part was to know which one I was gonna make an offer to because I had 4 really good candidates. I hired 1 and kept in touch with 2 others that I will surely contact when we raise money again.
No one can say if I could have made a better hire. But what I know from experience is that it’s the first time that I had the feeling to “be lucky” 4 times in a row. Interviewing 4 people that share the same values as us, that are exactly doing what we need and have the right experience.
And seeing the process I can tell it has nothing to do with luck, it’s all about numbers and people skills.
- There were 9 recruiters, 250 profiles involved in the search on every possible medium over dozens of countries.
- All these profiles were reviewed by a developer that understood my requirements for this job and it allowed him to pick the most suitable candidates.
- I only talked to people that understood my challenges and requirements for this job. I was able to show them the true nature of the company and by being handpicked, they saw the interest I had in their profile.
- All of that in 3 weeks, my cost per hire was ridiculously low, and I have 2 other good interested developers ready to join me next.
Of course, I could say that if it worked really well for me it doesn’t prove that it works all the time. But I really believe that this is nothing magic, just a smart process that can work for every case. It’s just about dispatching the right job to the right recruiters and expert. And this is something that our machine learning algorithm is already training for 😉 .