Our team is growing! Could this opportunity be right for you?
Director of Demand Generation
About Visage: We are a venture-backed startup with a fully distributed global team. Visage is a SaaS platform for recruiting teams that automates candidate discovery and engagement while enabling teams to increase productivity by building predictable candidate pipelines, increasing hiring efficiency, and simplifying team-based work management. Our crowdSOURCING Platform delivers large batches of high-quality candidate profiles to employers worldwide within 24 hours, freeing teams to spend more of their time with candidates. Visage has raised over $10M in funding from top tier US-based investors, with First Analysis leading our Series A. Visage was founded in 2016 and has since been working with top organizations such as Cognizant, Walmart, Siemens, Sanofi, and L’Oreal, among others. We’re currently in hypergrowth and looking to expand our team by almost 50% in 2021.
About the Team: You will join a team of highly accomplished startup professionals and technologists from all over the globe. We are a lean, flexible, fully distributed international team composed of intelligent, fun, and hard-working individuals whose mission is to disrupt recruiting technology. Learn about our vision and values.
What Visage is Looking For: As Visage’s Director of Demand Generation you will be responsible for building paid media strategies and campaigns in support of the global and regional demand strategies and campaign priorities – ensuring that digital paid media programs deliver against the lead goals and marketing-contributed pipeline goals of the business. This position will leverage strategic, creative, analytical, and planning skills to drive engagement, conversion, and pipeline development across the portfolio leveraging an effective and efficient mix of paid media and digital demand generation channels.
Your duties will include developing paid media strategy and planning, implementing, and monitoring paid media campaigns across all digital networks, reporting, as well as implementing data-driven optimizations and managing relationships with stakeholders. The ideal candidate is someone with experience working in a fast-paced, B2B agency environment with experience developing paid media marketing strategies and executing media programs across content syndication, display, and social channels with the goal of generating demand and pipeline for the business.
Being analytical and hypothesis-driven is an absolute must have to succeed alongside experience having run campaigns on FB/Linkedin and Google. Your objective is to acquire enterprise users that are likely to benefit from our services. The focus here is on lead quality vs lead quantity. You’ll work with our marketing team to design campaigns and will be responsible for executing, reporting and adapting them based on your learnings.
We are a start-up, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. This means that other duties may arise and we support one another in accomplishing what’s needed.
- Define the paid media marketing strategy and execute a cross-channel paid media plan that supports the demand strategy and marketing pipeline goals for a global demand generation function across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions.
- Develop & manage complex, multi-region, multi-product, and multi-channel paid media programs, including project planning, managing requirements, execution, and reporting
- Strategically leverage customer and intent data from various owned and 3rd party sources to improve performance of programs through refined targeting and optimizations
- Manage marketing systems that ensure the quality and delivery of leads to the sales organization, accurate reporting of performance, and optimization of paid media programs in market
- Prepare and deliver presentations to stakeholders and executive teams showing the strategy and design of paid media programs as well as insights from a data-driven approach to media
- Manage and monitor paid media campaign budgets
- Prepare ongoing reporting through BI tools and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly performance updates and insights in partnership with the media agency
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluate performance metrics and achieve KPIs set forth through annual and quarterly planning
- Develop new and innovative paid media strategies and programs to drive improvement across media channels
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and test
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate full funnel, end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels
- Contribute to and support comprehensive short and long-term strategic plans of the business’ paid media strategy and marketing planning
- Positively influence others through indirect leadership
- 5+ years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) marketing, defining and executing multi-channel paid media programs that drive pipeline and revenue for the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or the equivalent in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical degree
- Strategic and innovative, with excellent analytical abilities and proven success in executing data-driven paid media marketing plans
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent Excel & analytical skills; a passion for “letting the data do the talking” and making decisions and recommendations based on data.
- A true passion & proven track record for developing eye-catching, enticing creative assets to help drive consumer engagement (CTR, CPA) and positive ROI.
- Experience across Google Search and YouTube is a plus
- Fully remote team
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance for Employees
- 401(k) Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- The team – meet our team and you will understand 🙂
To apply for the Director of Demand Generation role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.