Our team is growing! Could this opportunity be right for you?
Marketing Content Coordinator
About Visage: We are a venture-backed startup with a fully distributed global team. Visage is a SaaS platform for recruiting teams that automates candidate discovery and engagement while enabling teams to increase productivity by building predictable candidate pipelines, increasing hiring efficiency, and simplifying team-based work management. Our crowdsourcing Platform delivers large batches of high-quality candidate profiles to employers worldwide within 24 hours, freeing teams to spend more of their time with candidates. Visage has raised over $10M in funding from top tier US-based investors, with First Analysis leading our Series A. Visage was founded in 2016 and has since been working with top organizations such as Cognizant, Walmart, Siemens, Sanofi, and L’Oreal, among others. We’re currently in hypergrowth and looking to expand our team by almost 50% in 2021.
About the Team: You will join a team of highly accomplished startup professionals and technologists from all over the globe. We are a lean, flexible, fully distributed international team composed of intelligent, fun, and hard-working individuals whose mission is to disrupt recruiting technology. Learn about our vision and values.
What Visage is Looking For: As Visage’s Content Coordinator you will be responsible for developing, managing and deploying Visage’s content across all channels. You will report to our VP of Marketing and your main focus will be creating compelling content and managing all media channels, including producing email marketing copy for the demand generation team, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
- Develop and manage Visage’s social calendar and content library end-to-end (development to deployment)
- Manage all social channels including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Research industry related topics and develop content, based on real-time industry trends
- Create email marketing content for both marketing and demand generation
- Responsible for all types of Visage content including, copy, design, artwork, social, email campaigns, videos, etc.
- Manage Visage’s blog including writing articles and managing a team of third party guest writers
- Content strategy and marketing concepts for paid ads
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidance to optimize content
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years relevant content generation experience
- Excellent writing skills and a proven ability to create persuasive, compelling narratives that connect with prospects
- Experience in content marketing in B2B SaaS
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Recruiting industry experience a plus
- Familiarity with SEO
- Preferred: Portfolio or links showcasing creative work including concepts you have conceptualized yourself, and those you have worked on as part of a larger team
- Fully remote team
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance for Employees
- 401(k) Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- The team – meet our team and you will understand 🙂
To apply for the Marketing Content Coordinator, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.