Our team is growing! Could this opportunity be right for you?
Sales Development Representative
About Visage: We are a venture-backed startup with a fully distributed global team. Visage is a SaaS platform for recruiting teams that automates candidate discovery and engagement while enabling teams to increase productivity by building predictable candidate pipelines, increasing hiring efficiency, and simplifying team-based work management. Our crowdsourcing Platform delivers large batches of high-quality candidate profiles to employers worldwide within 24 hours, freeing teams to spend more of their time with candidates. Visage has raised over $10M in funding from top tier US-based investors, with First Analysis leading our Series A. Visage was founded in 2016 and has since been working with top organizations such as Cognizant, Walmart, Siemens, Sanofi, and L’Oreal, among others. We’re currently in hyper-growth and looking to expand our team by almost 50% in 2021.
About the Team: You will join a team of highly accomplished startup professionals and technologists from all over the globe. We are a lean, flexible, fully distributed international team composed of intelligent, fun, and hard-working individuals whose mission is to disrupt recruiting technology. Learn about our vision and values.
What Visage is Looking For:
Visage is looking for a motivated, positive, Sales Development Rep (SDR) to join our growing sales team! As our strategic SDR, you will help demonstrate the value of our product by building a pipeline of high-level decision-makers. You will be responsible for driving the revenue pipeline by emailing and cold calling potential clients to qualify or disqualify them as opportunities. You will be responsible for both inbound and outbound channels – educating potential clients on our services & how we can help improve their hiring experience.
- Research, identify and prospect new potential clients
- Qualify prospects for handoff to Sales Directors
- Engage targeted prospects daily across multiple channels including email, phone, and social
- Communicate our value proposition and how the Visage platform can help address key business challenges
- Consistently following up with new potential clients
- Research the industry and the competition
- Manage daily activity using Salesforce CRM and Outreach Sales Engagement Platform
- Setting and exceeding monthly KPI’s
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an inside, B2B, SaaS, quota-carrying sales role with a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experienced sales professional with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and building strong relationships
- Comfortable following-up with prospects by phone
- Experience drafting engaging emails
- You’re a chameleon – you have the ability to confidently talk the talk with a product user, a C-level executive, and anyone in between
- Commitment to a process-driven sales approach, accurately tracking and forecasting customer engagement, and account activity
- People skills – you can get along with anyone, anywhere, at any time, as well as influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences
- Experience with a CRM (i.e. Salesforce), Sales Engagement tools (i.e. Outreach), and a data provider (i.e. ZoomInfo) is a must
- Fully remote team
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance for Employees
- 401(k) Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- The team – meet our team and you will understand 🙂
To apply for the Sales Development Representative role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.